1 st Day : Ouarzazate – Zagora
– Visit the Kasbah of Taourirt in Ouarzazate centre
– Cross the lower atlas
– Seeing one of the longest rivers in Morocco, the draa valley with its palm trees
– Visit Tamnougalet Kasbah.
2 nd Day: Zagora – Tafraouet – Ramlia – Ouzina .
Special day to explore the wild desert, passing through many Berber villages to reach
Ouzina, where we will enjoy the silence of the deep desert.
3 rd day : Ouzina – Taous – Merzouga
– Exploring more deserts to reach the highest dunes in Morocco, Erg chebbi dunes.
4 th day : Merzouga – Merzouga .
– During the first half of the day, going to discover the area of the dunes
– Visit the Gnaoua association to listen to their African music (People originally
from Mali settled here from the trade caravans passed through here)
– Having a mint tea with some nomads that still living on tents.
– By the afternoon riding camels to sleep on the camp.
– Next morning back with camels again 1h30 back to the hotel.
5 th day : Merzouga – Rissani – Toudra gorges – Dades Valley .
– Visit the typical and traditional market of Rissani
– Toudra gorges with its palm grooves
– Overnight in Dades valley
6 th day : Dades – Roses valley – skoura – Ouarzazate .
– Dades gorges
– Roses valley
– Skoura palm grooves
7 th day : Ouarzazate:
Transfer to the airport / Hotel and the end of our Services.